Mount Bromo Ijen Crater Tour Package – Mount Bromo is a volcanic mountain located in East Java. This mountain has it all; from stunning waterfalls, to fiery landscapes and bubbling sulfur lakes. The most popular attraction is the Mount Bromo Ijen Crater which is famous for its sulfur geysers and hot springs.
However, there are many other things to see in this area including volcanoes and temples. You can also enjoy a hike through lush forests with lots of wildlife species like monkeys and snakes.
Mount Bromo Tour Package 2 Days 1 Night
This package includes:
- 1 day tour to Mount Bromo, and a night in Senaru.
- Price: Rp 600.000/person (in accordance with the cost of your tour)
- What you get: A private car for 2 persons, driver and guide for all transfers, entrance fees to Mount Bromo National Park and Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park (including tax), breakfast on both tours.
- How many people can fit comfortably? 6 people or more can go on this trip but not more than 7 at once because there are only two seats per car! You will have to share your seat with someone else if you want them to sit down too! Please make sure that everyone is ok with this before booking so we don’t have any problems later on when it’s time for departure from our office located at Kuta Beach Hotel which has its own parking lot where drivers drop off passengers before heading towards Mt Bromo Village Entrance Gate.
Mount Bromo Ijen Crater Tour 3 Days 2 Nights
This tour package is designed for you to visit the famous Mount Bromo with its crater and sunrise point. We will pick up from your hotel or accommodation at 7:00 am and start our journey to Mount Bromo, passing through Yogyakarta and Bandung before arriving in Surabaya (Java).
Once there, we’ll check into our accommodation before heading out on an excursion around this beautiful mountain range. The highlight of this trip will be seeing how many spectacular things can happen when lava meets water! You’ll get plenty of time for exploration as well as some great photo opportunities along the way.
Afterwards we’ll return to your hotel/accommodation where you can relax before checking out later that afternoon or early evening depending on what time it takes us back home again after completing all necessary paperwork (at which point we hope everyone feels ready enough not only physically but mentally too!).
Bromo tour package price:
Mt. Bromo Sunrise Tour – Rp 1,900,000 (US$ 125) per person
Mount Bromo Ijen Crater Tour – Rp 2,300,000 (US$ 145) per person
Mount Bromo Probolinggo Madakaripura Waterfall Tour
Mount Bromo Sunrise Tour – This is a full day tour which includes:
- A 3-hour drive to Mount Bromo.
- A visit to Pancoran, where you will see the view of Mount Sibayak (1,636 meters).
- The sunrise at Mount Bromo and enjoy the scenery as you watch it unfold before your eyes! You can also see sunrise from Madakaripura Waterfall if time permits.
- After breakfast and coffee break at Probolinggo Hotel, we will take our bus back towards Semeru National Park for another adventure with us! This time around we will go up to Tukada Village where there are many waterfalls with lush vegetation surrounding them all year round so no wonder why locals call this place “Magic Forest” because everything seems magical when walking through these woods! We spend some time exploring around before heading back home again after lunch snack 🙂
Bromo Surabaya Hotel Transfers (Surabaya – Cemoro Lawang)
- Price: Rp. 3,500,000 (USD $215)
- Duration: 7 hours
- Departure Time: At 8 AM
- Pick up and drop off location: The hotel will provide transport from the Surabaya city center to Cemoro Lawang via Jl. Raya Bromo Tour Package and pick you up at noon on the same day. Please contact us them directly if you have any questions about this service.
The number of passengers per vehicle is strictly limited to 6 persons each time so please make sure that there are not more than 6 people traveling together when booking your ride! You need to dress conservatively with long pants or skirts/dresses preferred but shorts are acceptable too if desired but jeans should be avoided completely since they may cause problems during transportation (due to heavy traffic).
We recommend bringing warm clothing since it might get colder during this tour due to snow falling outside temperatures may reach below freezing point during certain parts of the journey which usually lasts around 4 hours each way depending on how far away from Mount Bromo we go before stopping off at our destination later today afternoon after touring around town first thing tomorrow morning.”
We hope you had a great time here! Our staff will make sure that your trip is unforgettable.
OTHER TOPIC IN THIS BLOGS :
Business insurance, Professional liability insurance, Workers compensation insurance, Renters insurance, Homeowners insurance, s maison conrad manila, Accor hotels manila, Ascott bonifacio global city manila, Fairmont and raffles makati,Mount Bromo Ijen Tour Package.