If you’re staying at Movenpick then check this promotion out. You can get 15% Off on Lunch and Dinner Buffet at The Sails Movenpick if you are a Security Bank Credit Cardholders and Diners Club (both local and international-issued).
Here’s the Terms and Conditions from Security Bank’s website:
1. The promo is open to all Security Bank Credit Cardholders and Diners Club (both local and international-issued) in good credit standing* including Security Bank Mastercard Debit cardholders.
2. Promo period is on April 1, 2015 – December 22, 2015.
1. Special rate on Deluxe Room with Buffet Breakfast for 2 adults and complimentary access to executive lounge at Php 7,000 Net/Night (Php 1,500 Net additional for extra person upon request)
2. 15% discount on lunch buffet and dinner buffet at The Sails restaurant
3. 15% discount on massage, facial and body scrub treatments
4. 30% discount on Spa Del Mar packages
3. Blackout date(s) and hotel standard cancellation policy apply on the following dates:
– Easter Season – April 2 to 5, 2015
– Iron Man – July 31 to August 2, 2015
– Asian Carrier Convention – August 31 to September 3, 2015
– Christmas Season – December 23 to 26, 2015
– New Year Season – December 27 to January 3, 2016
– Golden Week – May 1-5, 2015
4. Room accommodation offer is book & buy, payment is required upon booking. Prior reservation is required. For room reservation request, kindly send it to Hotel.Cebu@moevenpick.com
5. Offer is valid at Movenpick Hotels & Resorts – Cebu.
6. Only one transaction per cardholder per visit shall be allowed. Splitting of transactions is not allowed.
7. Offer is not transferable and is not convertible to cash or gift certificate.
8. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other on-going promos and discounts of the participating restaurant.
*Cardholders in good credit standing are those whose Security Bank MasterCard or Diners Club credit cards are not reported lost or stolen, whose accounts are not delinquent, not under investigation due to suspected fraud, and those who have not violated any of the Terms and Conditions governing the Issuance and Use of Security Bank-issued credit cards.
For more information, check out Security Bank’s website.